The Institute of Industrial Engineers is the Australian body dedicated to serving the need of industry for improved productivity by enhancing professional skills of industrial engineers and individuals involved with creating wealth through productivity improvement.
In this age of rapid change where business survival depends on the ability to initiate and embrace change to meet the challenges of our time, Industrial Engineers bring professional engineering methodology to organisational and process change. They address issues such as:
- Critical analysis of the type and need for change
- Specify the most appropriate means of achieving change
- Predict the outcome of change
- Carry out the implementation of the planned change
- Measure the results against predicted outcomes