The Institute Journal was originally The Industrial Engineer published for some 50 years commencing in the 1950s. .
The Institute journal is now the New Engineer, produced in partnership with the Management Engineering Society and the Maintenance Engineering Society.
Members receive the magazine as part of their annual subscription. Members may submit papers for publication. Acceptance for publication is based on the relevance and merit of the paper. For further information on paper submission please contact the Journal Editor (refer to Contacts page).
Past Copies of New Engineer
- New Engineer 2014 October
- New Engineer 2014 May
- New Engineer 2013 October
- New Engineer 2013 May
- New Engineer 2012 October
- New Engineer 2012 May
- New Engineer 2011 October
- New Engineer 2011 May
- New Engineer 2010 October
- New Engineer 2010 May
- New Engineer 2009 October
- New Engineer 2009 May
- New Engineer 2008 October - Part 1
- New Engineer 2008 October - Part 2
Other Journals are made available to members
Intelligent Manufacturing Systems Australia e-Newsletter – July 2004
Free subscription to The Maintenance Journal