The new IIE Constitution may obviate the need for divisions in the future. However Regional Councils or Coordinators will be appointed to administer some functions of the Institute as a whole and to arrange for local member activities and representation.
Current divisions of the Institute of Industrial Engineers are:
- Australian Capital Territory: Currently not active
Contact email@example.com for enquiries
- New South Wales:
Divisional President: John Shervington, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Queensland: Regular meetings with members
Divisional President: Damian Kennedy, email@example.com
- South Australia: Currently not active
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries
- Western Australia: This Council is active in organising member activities, liaising with other Institutes and Societies of Engineers Australia.
Divisional President, Bob Watson, email@example.com / David Karr, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Victoria: Regular meetings with members
Divisional President: Sam Ghaith, email@example.com